Family and Child Connect (FaCC) is a Queensland government initiative that endeavours to provide advice, information and/ or referrals to any person/s interested in the safety and wellbeing of children and families.
- Provide general information and advice to referrers and families
- Provide referral options to community agencies and local services
- Actively engage families to identify areas of need
- With consent, refer families to the most appropriate service including specialist or Intensive Family Support services
- Provide specialist consultation with Domestic and Family Violence practitioners
- Support families for a brief period of time while more long term supports are established